CANDU 3

Wow so far behind this is really futile for this class but not for learning. It July 14
Ive missed using the site and slamming on my keyboard. I Should watch movie from the list soon. Sadness since the rental reviews has ended at hundred episodes. Not sure if it will ever return but

Here I am Candu 3.
How does the Uranium used in a Candu reactor exist in nature?
CANDU reactors use natural uranium as their nuclear fuel. Natural uranium is composed of about 0.7% uranium-235, and the remaining 99.3% is mostly uranium-238 which cannot directly be used in a fission process to obtain energy.Feb 18, 2016
I seen they drill from the bottom up and as it falls down the clearing lane then they extract it.
So thats it first the earth then the solar system.

thanks google.
What concerns exist about the mining and the processing of natural sources of uranium?
Weaponization, meltdown, climate change and mining in general has impact on nature.
Big pits and waste water. Abandoned mines.
Some miners issues.
https://nuclear-news.net/category/1-nuclear-issues/uranium-1-nuclear-issues/

Just the bare minimum moving on in the notebook.

Author: clayton

Clayton L. CD 85

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *