The Rock Cookware

Was wondering what the coating on the rock cookware was and if it was safe if say a chunk of the non stick coating were to come off during cooking into your food, apparently its completely safe since its a ceramic applied coating. That would make it like simply ingesting a piece of ceramic of similar completely non reactive. Unlike some of those uranium painted plates lol.
Better than teflon too if I piece of that came off you dont want to be ingesting that.
I guess the teflon is fairly safe still but if alot was in the body at the same time for a long period, it would cause some complications.
I just thought the ceramic application is a cool chemistry thing.

Author: clayton

Clayton L. CD 85